The Chipilo cocktail is inspired by the traditional Mexican drink known as “Rompope,” which is similar to eggnog.
- 2 ounces rum (white or aged)
- 1 ounce Rompope (Mexican eggnog liqueur)
- 1 ounce condensed milk
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Ground cinnamon (for garnish)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Add the rum, Rompope, condensed milk, simple syrup, and lime juice to the shaker.
- Shake vigorously until well combined and chilled.
- Pour the mixture through a strainer into an ice-filled glass.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon on top for garnish.
- Serve the Chipilo cocktail and enjoy!
Please note that this recipe is based on the available information, and variations of the Chipilo cocktail might exist. Feel free to adjust the measurements and ingredients according to your taste preferences. Cheers!
Discover More: ‘A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Mushroom Parmesan